The summer heat is coming and we have just the treat for you! What could be better than a romantic summer elopement. For limited time, Elope Tampa Bay is offering a summertime special for those that book their elopement for this summer. Check out the sweet details below!
- Couples have the opportunity to book now until the end of May 31, 2021 for their elopement to take place June 1-August 31, 2021.
- Elopements may only be reserved on Monday-Wednesday ONLY.
- We love friends and family, but this one is specifically for the couple only. NO GUESTS.
- Discounts are only offers through Elope Tampa Bay.
- Each venue has their own unique discount which is listed below.
Isla Del Sol – 25% off current venue package price.
- Isla Del Sol is a gorgeous venue location that offers a breathtaking water backdrop or lovely gazebo for your ceremony.
- Perks of this venue is you have the ultimate privacy from beach goers.
- If you are a couple that is looking for many different and unique photo spots this venue is just the one for you.
West Events – 50% off current venue package price.
- Industrial Chic venue at a fraction of the price!
- A Gorgeous Floral Arch included.
- Plenty of photo ops – cozy cute little courtyard, floral arch backdrop perfect for ceremony photos and then can head to the beach for toes in the sand.
Wild Roots – 25% off current venue package price
- Plant and nature enthusiasts, this quaint venue is for you! Wild Roots Nursery is located in St. Pete and is overflowing with lush greenery and plants!
Godfrey – 30% off current venue package price.
- For the water lovers who want a gorgeous view of the water without having sand in your toes.
- Offers gorgeous sunset views on the Pier.
Rooftop 220 – discount off current venue package price.
Fun Facts about venue: For the Industrial lover. Gorgeous Sunset views with the Hillsborough River and Downtown Tampa as your backdrop. Near Armature Works and close to delicious restaurants.
If you are interested in booking your elopement with our summertime special, contact us!
leave a comment